Thursday 20 May 2010

Birthdays

Today is my husband's b'day - he is 35 old bugger he is!! hehe!

He got a few bottles of JD whisky from the guys and gals at work and a watch, a Man U shirt and a tiger blanket from us. He loves tigers and I have wanted to get him another ornament but the one he liked was almost £50!!! Will have to wait for chrimbo for that one I think!!

I think he's had a good day.

I've made a big step tonight! I've joined Tesco Diets online - at the moment they have a special offer of 50% for 6months - so we've only paid £37 and if we don't lose weight we get our money back.
I'm going to work to work tomorrow and start the diet properly on Monday after going out on Saturday night (and recovering!!)
It was my birthday on Sunday gone so my friends and hubbies friends are meeting in town - should be fun!
I hope we don't argue though - that would be embarrassing!!]

Anyway - must iron the clothes for the morning!

Back soon

Gert xx

No comments:

Post a Comment